If you are applying for a nursing job you will need a professional nursing resume help to produce an excellent CV that will help you reveal all your skills and qualifications. It is, in fact, an easy process, the same guidelines should be followed in all kind of resumes the only difference resides in the skills you will have to mention which should be relevant to the nursing job you are applying to.
1. Nursing Resume Help: The Type of Information to Use
A nursing resume should be divided into 5 different subdivisions:
- Personal information: The first subdivision should include your name, date of birth, marital status, address, the number of children if any, telephone number and email. Use a font size smaller than the one chosen for the rest of the nursing resume.
- Education and certificates: The second subdivision is reserved for all your degrees and diplomas. This where you will get the chance to brag about your high grades, plus A level and academic awards.
- Nursing resume help– work experience: You should include all sort of work experiences and skills especially those relevant to the work you’re applying for. Provide few details about every work experience using verbs that reveals self-motivation and dynamism. Try to paint yourself a good image to motivate the employer in using your services or hiring you in his firm.
- But remember to be clear and brief, and use good English to leave a good impression- a bad written text won’t reflect professionalism.
- Mention Your Hobbies in your nursing resume: this section should be brief and short. Skip using clichés such as sports and reading, if you were to put reading mention the books you read. Represent a variety of interest to look as a motivating person. Strange hobbies can differentiate you from the rest of the applicants; something like skydiving or hiking can reveal a sense of self-dependency and strong personality and courage and in a nursing job you will need to reveal that type of qualifications.
- Be aware to mention any hobbies that are related to the job, this is very important and could give your application a push forward.
- Skills: usually, the skills mentioned in this section of nursing resume are:
- a. Languages: You should mention your level in speaking, reading and writing: fluent, basic, conversational, etc.
- b. Computing: mention the level of knowledge in different software.