According to Real Resume Help service, the two preferred CV/Resume Formats are as follows:
Chronological CV/Resume Format
- The Chronological CV/Resume Format is a favorite. Employers prefer this type because they can see at a glance if you have the work experience they seek in a job candidate. The Chronological format also summarizes the functions you served in your prior jobs. This is the best format for job seekers with a strong work history.
- Prospective employers are looking for certain people to fill their job vacancies. They do not have a lot of time in order to read through a lot of information to narrow a field of job candidates. The job seeker needs to make the reading process as easy as possible on the possible employer. By choosing the right CV/Resume Format, you can achieve the goal of making it easy on the potential employer.
- Easy to read flowing text will help you land the interview. Make the CV/Resume a pleasure to read and you will get the positive attention you crave. If a CV/Resume is full of unneeded information, a recruiter is likely not to read past the first few sentences.
Check Analyst resume sample done in chronological resume format
Combination CV/Resume Format
- The Combination CV/Resume Format focuses on both work history and experience and skills. This gives the potential employer an overview of both important areas. This format begins with work history and then goes into detail about accomplishments.
- When an employer is seeking a good job candidate, he or she would like to see a well-rounded individual. Using the Combination CV/Resume Format gives them this information. When using this style, you can prove that you have what it takes to do the job in a clear, concise manner.
- Using the Combination CV/Resume Format also takes the stress of trying to highlight one area over another since both Work History and Skills and Accomplishments are used to provide your background for the job you seek.
Check Finance resume sample done in combination resume format
Real Resume Help Can Provide You With Any Kind Of CV Or Resume Writing Assistance
When you hire a CV and Resume Writing Service to help creating a resume, you won’t have to stress over deciding which format to use. The expert CV and Resume Writers at RealResumeHelp.com have experience and can tell instantly which CV or Resume Format will work best for you. You simply give them your information and they will make the decision regarding the appropriate format to use. They know the right way to write your CV/Resume so that you will get that interview that will lead to getting the job. So, place an order with Real Resume Help now!
Image credit: csuiteresume.com